BTC TEACHER, Spring 2023
Features Lesson Preparation (personal spiritual preparation), Lesson Illustration (teaching helps for the lesson) and Lesson Presentation (specific instruction for each age-group). The BTC Teacher is used for all ages—preschool, beginner, primary and junior.
This item is temporarily unavailable. Please call 1-800-264-2482 for information on availability.
An all in one teaching guide for children’s Bible study leaders. Designed to give teachers instructions on how to teach children using Baptist Training Course/Building Blocks for Life’s Preschool Listen and Learn, Beginner Quarterly, Primary Quarterly, Junior Quarterly and BTC Visuals.
The book contains several elements to help teachers prepare to lead their Bible study times. The Lesson preparation is to help the teacher become familiar with the Scripture text and biblical truth that each lesson is meant to communicate. The Lesson Illustration provides options that teachers can add to their lessons to help their students further understand the Bible. The Lesson Presentation provides specific instructions on how to teach each lesson for each age group covered in the BTC Teacher (Preschool-Junior).
Spring 2023 Quarter at a Glance
Let’s Talk About Jesus
1. Let’s Go Fishing! (Matthew 4:18-22; 28:19, 20)
2. Jesus Heals a Man’s Servant (Matthew 8:5-13)
3. Boy Jesus Talks to Teachers (Luke 2:41-50)
4. Jesus Casts Out Devils (Luke 8:26-40)
5. Jesus and Simon the Pharisee (Luke 7:36-50)
6. Jesus and the Syrophoenician Woman (Matthew 15:21-28)
7. Jesus and Nicodemus (John 3:1-21)
8. Jesus and the Rich Young Ruler (Matthew 19:16-26)
9. Jesus and the Samaritan Woman (John 4:5-39)
10. Jesus and a Man Born Blind (John 9:1-41)
11. Jesus and Zacchaeus (Luke 19:1-10)
12. Jesus Writes on the Ground (John 8:1-11)
13. What Will You Do for Jesus? (Luke 9:57-62)
1. Preschool-Junior: Name men who were taught to be fishers of men.
2. Preschool-Beginner: Tell how Jesus loved the servant and healed him. Primary-Junior: Tell others to trust in Jesus.
3. Preschool-Beginner: Tell about Jesus’ desire to do His Father’s work. Primary-Junior: Know that children can tell others about Jesus.
4. Preschool-Beginner: Tell about Jesus’ love for the man possessed by many devils. Primary-Junior: Because Jesus is stronger than the devil, I will not be afraid to tell others about Jesus.
5. Preschool-Beginner: Tell of Jesus’ love for both good people and bad people who are sorry for their sins. Primary-Junior: Tell even very sinful people about Jesus.
6. Preschool-Beginner: Tell about Jesus’ love for all the children of the world. Primary-Junior: Help my church preach the gospel to the whole world.
7. Preschool-Beginner: Tell how Jesus loved Nicodemus, a politician, and that He loves people of all walks of life. Primary-Junior: Tell my friends that they can be born again by trusting in Jesus.
8. Preschool-Beginner: Tell how Jesus loved the young man who had everything, as He did the poor people. Primary-Junior: Help my friends understand that many possessions will not save them from hell.
9. Preschool-Beginner: Tell how Jesus loved the woman who came to draw water. Primary-Junior: Tell my lost friends that salvation is eternal, not temporary.
10. Preschool-Beginner: Tell how Jesus loved and helped the blind man to see. Primary-Junior: Tell my lost friends that Jesus will help them find the way in the dark.
11. Preschool-Beginner: Tell how Jesus loves people who mistreat other people, and He can help them change. Primary-Junior: Talk to my unsaved friends about how Jesus can change their lives, as He changed Zacchaeus’ life.
12. Preschool-Beginner: Tell how Jesus loves people enough to help them do better next time. Primary-Junior: Tell my lost friends that Jesus wants to forgive them, not punish them.
13. Preschool-Junior: Work for Jesus.