BTC VISUALS, Spring 2023
BTC Visuals contains colorful posters and teaching pictures along with instructions on how to use the visuals along with your lesson. A Bible story for each lesson will be found in the visual instructions. There are two versions of each Bible story per lesson, one is worded for the younger children and the other is worded for older children in the Bible Stories and Visuals Instructions for preschool, beginner, primary and junior classes. Many lessons have aims geared for the older children.
This item is temporarily unavailable. Please call 1-800-264-2482 for information on availability.
BTC Visuals is a great resource to help every teacher connect and communicate the Bible to the visual learners in his classroom. Designed to accompany the BTC Teacher in teaching preschool, beginner, primary and junior classes.
Many lessons have different aims for older children.
In the visuals instructions there are two versions of each Bible lesson.
Uses King James Version Scriptures only.
Spring 2023 Quarter at a Glance
Let’s Talk About Jesus
1. Let’s Go Fishing! (Matthew 4:18-22; 28:19, 20)
2. Jesus Heals a Man’s Servant (Matthew 8:5-13)
3. Boy Jesus Talks to Teachers (Luke 2:41-50)
4. Jesus Casts Out Devils (Luke 8:26-40)
5. Jesus and Simon the Pharisee (Luke 7:36-50)
6. Jesus and the Syrophoenician Woman (Matthew 15:21-28)
7. Jesus and Nicodemus (John 3:1-21)
8. Jesus and the Rich Young Ruler (Matthew 19:16-26)
9. Jesus and the Samaritan Woman (John 4:5-39)
10. Jesus and a Man Born Blind (John 9:1-41)
11. Jesus and Zacchaeus (Luke 19:1-10)
12. Jesus Writes on the Ground (John 8:1-11)
13. What Will You Do for Jesus? (Luke 9:57-62)
1. Preschool-Junior: Name men who were taught to be fishers of men.
2. Preschool-Beginner: Tell how Jesus loved the servant and healed him. Primary-Junior: Tell others to trust in Jesus.
3. Preschool-Beginner: Tell about Jesus’ desire to do His Father’s work. Primary-Junior: Know that children can tell others about Jesus.
4. Preschool-Beginner: Tell about Jesus’ love for the man possessed by many devils. Primary-Junior: Because Jesus is stronger than the devil, I will not be afraid to tell others about Jesus.
5. Preschool-Beginner: Tell of Jesus’ love for both good people and bad people who are sorry for their sins. Primary-Junior: Tell even very sinful people about Jesus.
6. Preschool-Beginner: Tell about Jesus’ love for all the children of the world. Primary-Junior: Help my church preach the gospel to the whole world.
7. Preschool-Beginner: Tell how Jesus loved Nicodemus, a politician, and that He loves people of all walks of life. Primary-Junior: Tell my friends that they can be born again by trusting in Jesus.
8. Preschool-Beginner: Tell how Jesus loved the young man who had everything, as He did the poor people. Primary-Junior: Help my friends understand that many possessions will not save them from hell.
9. Preschool-Beginner: I will tell how Jesus loved the woman who came to draw water. Primary-Junior: Tell my lost friends that salvation is eternal, not temporary.
10. Preschool-Beginner: Tell how Jesus loved and helped the blind man to see. Primary-Junior: Tell my lost friends that Jesus will help them find the way in the dark.
11. Preschool-Beginner: Tell how Jesus loves people who mistreat other people, and He can help them change. Primary-Junior: Talk to my unsaved friends about how Jesus can change their lives, as He changed Zacchaeus’ life.
12. Preschool-Beginner: Tell how Jesus loves people enough to help them do better next time. Primary-Junior: tell my lost friends that Jesus wants to forgive them, not punish them.
13. Preschool-Junior: Work for Jesus.