DESIGNED TO BUILD: A WOMAN AND HER HOME by Angie Peters
The Fellowship Bible Study Series is a foundational thirteen-week Bible study tool. A great resource for personal Bible study or small group studies.
A look at both the spiritual principles and the day-to-day practicalities of building a godly home. (paperback)
Often the word home has nothing to do with boards, bricks, faux finishes or recessed lighting. It’s a place defined by the people who live there rather than by the way it looks. It’s more a place to serve others and where encouraging friendship and spiritual growth takes priority. However, many homes in this sense are in need of improvement. How? Learn more in Angie Peter’s Designed to Build: A Woman and Her Home.
Great for personal Bible study or your church’s women’s Bible study group!
A Wise Woman . . .
- Wisdom: Knowing It's Not What You Know
- Wisdom: Knowing It's Not What You Have
- Wisdom: Knowing It's Not About the Here and Now
- Wisdom: It's Not About Making It on Your Own
- Wisdom: It's All About Who You Know . . . Builds Her House
- Underground Issues: Looking Beneath the Surface
- A Fixed Foundation
- Walls of Separation
- Open House: The Door of Hospitality
- A Holy Roof of Protection Spiritual Construction
- God's Personal Home Improvement Projects
- All That for Me?
- A Wise Woman Smiles at the Future