THE DIVINE DESIGN FOR RELATIONSHIPS by James Jones
The Fellowship Bible Study Series is a foundational thirteen-week Bible study tool. A great resource for personal Bible study or small group studies.
This is a study about God-designed relationships. There are many relationships of which we are a part. There are roles and positions we must fill to function in life, society and the church. (paperback)
Charles Swindoll states, “The Christian life is not based on high-level performance but on quiet faithfulness; not on impressive works but on deep relationships.” In The Design for Relationships, James Jones looks at God-designed relationships. There are many relationships of which we are apart. There are roles and positions we must fill to function in life, society and the church. In a sense, we are like players on a football team; each one must know his position and fill it to have success.
The easy to follow outline and discussion questions for all thirteen lessons makes this Bible study great for small group or personal Bible study.
- Introduction to the Divine Design for Relationships
- Factors that Help or Hinder Relationships
- The Relationship Between God and Christ
- The Relationship Between Christ and His Church
- The Relationship Between the Church and Its Membership
- The Relationship Between the Shepherd and His Flock
- The Relationship Between a Church and Its Mission
- The Relationship Between Husbands and Wives
- The Flawed/Broken Relationship Between Husbands and Wives
- The Relationship Between Parents and Children
- The Relationship Between Employer and Employees
- The Relationship Between Government and Its Citizenry
- Implementing the Divine Design