HOW TO GET READY FOR SHORT-TERM MISSIONS: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR SPONSORS, PARENTS AND THOSE WHO GO! by Anne-Gerí Fann and Greg Taylor
More than one million people will go into all the world on short-term missions trips this year. Are you ready to be one of them?
Anne-Gerí Fann and Greg Taylor have been in the field and led teams there—and back. They will help you prep and pack for the trip, put their arms around you while you're gone, and offer perspective as you reenter “normal” life.
How to Get Ready for Short-Term Missions will help you:
- Pack your suitcase and prepare your heart
- Build genuine relationships with the locals
- Understand cultural differences
- Deal with physical fatigue
- Combat stretched emotions
- There's even a chapter for clammy-handed parents!
With humor and experience, Anne-Gerí Fann and Greg Taylor ask questions you can't hide from and help you focus on your true mission.
Only 8 left