BTC JUNIOR QUARTERLY, Spring 2023
The BTC Junior Quarterly for 5th- and 6th-grade children provides fun and engaging lessons with activities that teach biblical principles.
Easy-to-understand biblical narrative for students in 5th and 6th grades. Each lesson has a life application story and activities that reinforce the lesson.
A BTC Teacher and BTC Visuals are available for teachers.
Uses King James Version Scriptures only.
Spring 2023 Quarter at a Glance
Let’s Talk About Jesus
1. Let’s Go Fishing! (Matthew 4:18-22; 28:19, 20)
2. Jesus Heals a Man’s Servant (Matthew 8:5-13)
3. Boy Jesus Talks to Teachers (Luke 2:41-50)
4. Jesus Casts Out Devils (Luke 8:26-40)
5. Jesus and Simon the Pharisee (Luke 7:36-50)
6. Jesus and the Syrophoenician Woman (Matthew 15:21-28)
7. Jesus and Nicodemus (John 3:1-21)
8. Jesus and the Rich Young Ruler (Matthew 19:16-26)
9. Jesus and the Samaritan Woman (John 4:5-39)
10. Jesus and a Man Born Blind (John 9:1-41)
11. Jesus and Zacchaeus (Luke 19:1-10)
12. Jesus Writes on the Ground (John 8:1-11)
13. What Will You Do for Jesus? (Luke 9:57-62)
1. Name men who were taught to be fishers of men.
2. Tell others to trust in Jesus.
3. Know that children can tell others about Jesus.
4. Because Jesus is stronger than the devil, I will not be afraid to tell others about Jesus.
5. Tell even very sinful people about Jesus.
6. Help my church preach the gospel to the whole world.
7. Tell my friends that they can be born again by trusting in Jesus.
8. Help my friends understand that many possessions will not save them from hell.
9. Tell my lost friends that salvation is eternal, not temporary.
10. Tell my lost friends that Jesus will help them find the way in the dark.
11. Talk to my unsaved friends about how Jesus can change their lives, as He changed Zacchaeus’ life.
12. Tell my lost friends that Jesus wants to forgive them, not punish them.
13. Work for Jesus.