BTC PRESCHOOL LISTEN & LEARN, Spring 2023
The BTC Preschool Listen & Learn contains leaflets for ages 2 through 5 that features lessons with Bible story along with activities and coloring page.
This item is temporarily unavailable. Please call 1-800-264-2482 for information on availability.
The Preschool Listen and Learn leaflets provide teachers and students with a written Bible story to be read in class or at home along with activities and coloring pages for ages 2 through 5.
Uses King James Version Scriptures only.
Spring 2022 Quarter at a Glance
Let’s Talk About Jesus
1. Let’s Go Fishing! (Matthew 4:18-22; 28:19, 20)
2. Jesus Heals a Man’s Servant (Matthew 8:5-13)
3. Boy Jesus Talks to Teachers (Luke 2:41-50)
4. Jesus Casts Out Devils (Luke 8:26-40)
5. Jesus and Simon the Pharisee (Luke 7:36-50)
6. Jesus and the Syrophoenician Woman (Matthew 15:21-28)
7. Jesus and Nicodemus (John 3:1-21)
8. Jesus and the Rich Young Ruler (Matthew 19:16-26)
9. Jesus and the Samaritan Woman (John 4:5-39)
10. Jesus and a Man Born Blind (John 9:1-41)
11. Jesus and Zacchaeus (Luke 19:1-10)
12. Jesus Writes on the Ground (John 8:1-11)
13. What Will You Do for Jesus? (Luke 9:57-62)
1. Name men who were taught to be fishers of men.
2. Tell how Jesus loved the servant and healed him.
3. Tell about Jesus’ desire to do His Father’s work.
4. Tell about Jesus’ love for the man possessed by many devils.
5. Tell of Jesus’ love for both good people and bad people who are sorry for their sins.
6. Tell about Jesus’ love for all the children of the world.
7. Tell how Jesus loved Nicodemus, a politician, and that He loves people of all walks of life.
8. Tell how Jesus loved the young man who had everything, as He did the poor people.
9. I will tell how Jesus loved the woman who came to draw water.
10. Tell how Jesus loved and helped the blind man to see.
11. Tell how Jesus loves people who mistreat other people, and He can help them change.
12. Tell how Jesus loves people enough to help them do better next time.
13. Work for Jesus.