BTC TEACHER, Summer 2023
For every lesson, you will be inspired with these experiences from the Bible. Jesus lived, died, arose and is coming back again. You will easily be able to tell your children about being happy through Jesus in these Bible Stories.
It is so important for teachers to have the best resources available as they teach the youth of today who will be the leaders in the near future. Bogard Press’ all-in-one teaching guide for Baptist Training Course/Building Blocks for Life’s Preschool Listen and Learn, Beginner Quarterly, Primary Quarterly, Junior Quarterly and BTC Visuals is a must.
This book contains several elements to help teachers prepare to lead their Bible study times. The Lesson preparation helps the teacher become familiar with the Scripture text and biblical truth that each lesson is meant to communicate. The Lesson Illustration provides options that teachers can add to their lessons to help their students further understand the Bible. The Lesson Presentation provides specific instructions on how to teach each lesson for each age group.
Summer 2023 Quarter at a Glance
THE BAPTIST WAY
1. The Bible Tells Me So (2 Timothy 3:16, 17; 2 Chronicles 18:1-34)
2. Only Jesus Saves (Ephesians 2:8-10; Acts 16:25-31)
3. When Can I Be Baptized? (Acts 2:41; 8:26-39)
4. What Is a Church? (Ephesians 2:19-22; Acts 16:13-15)
5. The Church That Jesus Built (Matthew 4:17-22; 16:18)
6. Telling About Jesus (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 5:17-32)
7. Working Together (2 Corinthians 8:1-8; Luke 5:18-20)
8. I Am Important to God (1 Peter 2:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12-27)
9. Obeying Jesus (1 Corinthians 11:23-26; Acts 9:1-20)
10. Living for Jesus (Acts 2:41, 42; 9:36-43)
11. Letting Jesus Be Lord (Acts 2:36; Luke 6:46-49)
12. I’m Not Afraid To Worship (Luke 20:25; Daniel 6:1-24)
13. Special Church Workers (Philippians 1:1; Acts 6:1-7)
- The student will learn why Baptists have always considered the Bible so important.
- The student will understand that only Jesus can
save him and keep him saved.
- The student will learn that he must first be saved before he can be baptized.
- The student will learn what a church is and why it is important.
- The student will learn that Jesus promised to always be with the church He built for His glory.
- The student will understand that he must tell others about Jesus and invite them to church.
- The student will realize the value of churches working together to do God’s work.
- The student will realize that he is important to God and to his church.
- The student will learn that baptism and the Lord’s Supper are the two church ordinances Christ gave His church.
- The student will realize the importance of letting others see Jesus in his daily life.
- The student will learn the true meaning of the word Lord.
- The student will realize it is a privilege to worship freely.
- The student will learn about the offices of pastor and deacon.