ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Features 3 Different Bible Reading Plans! Easily Fits Inside Most Bible Covers! Perfect for individual use or group use.
According to a 2014 nation-wide survey conducted by the American Bible Society, 62% of Americans wish they read Scripture more. So, the question is not do we want to read the Bible more but how? How can we stay consistent in our Bible reading?
Following a daily Bible reading plan is the simplest way to read through the entire Bible and this easy-to-use pamphlet offers 3 different plans to choose from. It tells you what to read and when to read it, helping you stay on track throughout the year. Its large print, check boxes, easy-to-use format, flexible options, and laminations makes it perfect for individual or group use.
It's easy-to-use showing what to read and when to read it! Plus, it
- Includes 3 different Bible Reading Plans
- Conveniently fits inside most Bible covers
- Includes daily check boxes to help you track your progress
- Covers relevant topics related to Bible reading, including 9 reasons to study God's Word and 7 helpful tools for Bible study (and how to use them).
3 Different Plans Included in This One-Year Bible Reading Plan Pamphlet!
"[God's] Word is word is a lamp for my feet and a light on my path" (Psalm 119:105 NIV) - but without a plan, it's easy to lose your way when reading through the Bible. This handy, fold-out pamphlet shows you three different options for reading through the Bible in 52 weeks. Options include reading the Bible from beginning to end, reading the Old and New Testament together, and daily readings from seven different sections of the Bible for each day of the week.
- OPTION 1: Covers scriptures from the Old Testament, the New Testament, a Psalm, and a Proverb each day.
- OPTION 2: Covers a small portion from each of the 7 key major sections of the Bible : Epistles, Law, History, Psalms, Poetry, Prophecy, and Gospels.
- OPTION 3: Helps you read the Bible from the Beginning to the End.
Conveniently fits inside most Bible covers and features daily check boxes to help you track your progress. Perfect for individual use, discipleship, new believer's classes, small group studies, church giveaways, and more! 14 panels, fits inside most Bibles, 8.5 x 5.5 inches, unfolds to 38 inches long.
A Fantastic Tool For
- Individual Use
- Small Groups
- 1-on-1 Discipleship
- Youth Groups
- New Believer's Classes
- Church Giveaway