SOUL-WINNING WAYS THAT ARE WISE by Albert Garner
A practical study of the biblical approach to soul-winning. The book provides the Bible study leader with seven lessons to train and encourage students to share Christ with their unsaved friends. (paperback)
- The Greatest Power for God
- Six Qualifications of a Successful Soul-winner
- How May I Lead the Lost to Christ?
- What the Lost Must Know to be Saved
- How to Approach the Prospect
- Meeting the Objections and Excuses of the Lost
- Dealing with the Backslider — The Duty-neglecting Christian
This book is written to be used as a:
- handbook in personal soul-winning
- short study course for personal soul-winning classes
- or for any small group Bible study time
It is believed that this will make every student of its pages a soul-winner, or sympathetic, understand and prayerful for those who do soul-winning.
Product Ratings and Reviews
Write Your Own Review