Sunday School SPLAT PRESCHOOL TEACHER LEAFLETS, Spring 2023
The SPLAT Preschool Teacher Leaflets strive to provide teaching options to help lead activities and share Bible truths for Share, Pray, Learn, Apply and Tell times.
With a bulleted format for ease, the SPLAT Preschool Teacher Leaflets allow teachers to engage with their students during Sunday School without the bulkiness of a teaching script and to help their students engage in active learning.
The leaflets are full of step-by-step activities for Sunday School and allow teachers to share tasks and easily prepare for substitute teachers. A teacher can choose activities based on how much time he has to prepare, the learning styles of his students and the setup of his classroom.
The SPLAT Preschool Visuals is another component to use in teaching the students.
Uses King James Version Scriptures only.
1. God Gave Isaac a Wife (Genesis 24:4-27)
2. God Answered a Prayer (Genesis 25:19-23)
3. Esau Forgave Jacob (Genesis 25:27-34; 33)
4. Be Happy with What You Have (Genesis 37)
5. Joseph Provided for His Family (Genesis 45)
6. Moses and the Burning Bush (Exodus 3)
7. Crossing the Red Sea (Exodus 14)
8. Ten Commandments (Exodus 19; 20)
9. Joshua and Caleb (Numbers 13; 14)
10. Joshua Became a Leader (Joshua 3:5—4:24)
11. God Calls Samuel (1 Samuel 3)
12. David Anointed King (1 Samuel 16)
13. David and Goliath (1 Samuel 17)
Theme: Jesus Is Alive! Matthew 28:1-8; Mark 16:1-7; Luke 24:1-12; John 20
1. God guides me when I ask Him.
2. God gave me to my mommy and daddy.
3. God wants me to forgive.
4. I should be happy with what I have.
5. God will provide for my family.
6. When God calls, I need to follow Him.
7. I need to do what God tells me to do.
8. I choose to love God and others.
9. I choose to always trust God.
10. I have to have courage and lead when God calls me.
11. I will listen when God calls.
12. What ways can I lead?
13. With God’s help, I can do great things.
Theme. I can tell others that Jesus is alive.