Sunday School SPLAT PRESCHOOL VISUALS, Spring 2023
SPLAT Preschool Visuals include puzzles, posters, games and more are included in these interactive teaching visuals for Sunday School designed to accompany the SPLAT Preschool Teacher Leaflets.
- Sunday School SPLAT PRESCHOOL VISUALS, Spring 2023
Everything from games, to puzzles, real-life photo scenarios, biblical scenarios and more, SPLAT visuals are the perfect way to help share biblical truth to students during Sunday School. Teachers will need one set of visuals per class.
Uses King James Version Scriptures only.
1. God Gave Isaac a Wife (Genesis 24:4-27)
2. God Answered a Prayer (Genesis 25:19-23)
3. Esau Forgave Jacob (Genesis 25:27-34; 33)
4. Be Happy with What You Have (Genesis 37)
5. Joseph Provided for His Family (Genesis 45)
6. Moses and the Burning Bush (Exodus 3)
7. Crossing the Red Sea (Exodus 14)
8. Ten Commandments (Exodus 19; 20)
9. Joshua and Caleb (Numbers 13; 14)
10. Joshua Became a Leader (Joshua 3:5—4:24)
11. God Calls Samuel (1 Samuel 3)
12. David Anointed King (1 Samuel 16)
13. David and Goliath (1 Samuel 17)
Theme: Jesus Is Alive! Matthew 28:1-8; Mark 16:1-7; Luke 24:1-12; John 20
1. God guides me when I ask Him.
2. God gave me to my mommy and daddy.
3. God wants me to forgive.
4. I should be happy with what I have.
5. God will provide for my family.
6. When God calls, I need to follow Him.
7. I need to do what God tells me to do.
8. I choose to love God and others.
9. I choose to always trust God.
10. I have to have courage and lead when God calls me.
11. I will listen when God calls.
12. What ways can I lead?
13. With God’s help, I can do great things.
Theme. I can tell others that Jesus is alive.